All refrigeration equipment requires maintenance to avoid expensive breakdowns. Many issues can be reduced or eliminated by regular inspections of your equipment. Proper service maintains the efficiency of your units and the reliability of your equipment, saving you money. Repairs are only completed after our technicians discuss them with you and provide you with an estimate.
GHR Commercial Refrigeration offers Planned Maintenance Programs tailored to your needs. All our technicians are factory trained and can look after not only the refrigeration equipment but the entire cooler. We stock all the common parts including hinges, lights, drains and heaters. As a part of our Planned Maintenance Program we give you priority emergency service.
GHR Planned Maintenance Programs include:
- Cleaning coils, grilles, drain and drain pan.
- Check and tighten all electrical connections.
- Verifying refrigerant charge and leak checking.
- Checking defrost timers and heater operation.
- Verify thermostat settings and accuracy.
- Inspect door gaskets, hinges and closers.
GHR technicians will explain any issues found and provide you with a full report. Any repairs or recommendations will be quoted before the work is done.